Business Process Outsourcing
For more than 15 years, we have been helping businesses manage their day-to-day operations and automate processes more efficiently through our proprietary technology and business outsourcing services. DOMA, an abbreviation for “Documents Online Made Available”, describes our heritage and currently stands as a representation of our primary business line of service.
Now, more than ever, enterprises rely on data to maintain and grow their business. When you successfully manage data and documents, productivity and cost reduction benefits become real. More productivity, mobility, security, functionality, efficiency and less cost, less hardware, less headaches and less wasted time.
We live in an Information and “Big Data” Age. Yet information and data management has become a fragmented, complex, and difficult to manage efficiently. Very few companies have the experience to integrate electronic records storage, digitization, automated business processing (workflow), data analytics, and data hosting management services.
With innovative combinations of technology, expertise in Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) services, information management, and experienced human capital, we dramatically help enterprises improve performance handling forms, documents, faxes, emails, in most information-intensive processes. We can help cut costs by as much as 50% and better improve overall operational efficiency.
Benefits you receive
- Services are delivered through a common cloud technology platform
- Add or change services as required
- Achieve economies of scale by spreading costs across multiple projects
- Supported by a matrixed staff to handle fluctuations in volume – compared to your fixed FTE costs
- Free up your capital and management time so you can invest in core business functions
- Receive better operational efficiency
- Instant access to highly qualified staff
- Reduce your risks associated with business growth
- Receive cost savings of 25-50% or more
- Reduced business risk by having us adhere to regulations such as Sarbanes-Oxley, SAS 70, ISO 9001, and HIPAA standards