Liberate your business data with data extraction & fully realize your information management strategy
DOMA utilizes the latest data extraction tools to improve business intelligence. Capture your unstructured data in real time and promote informed decision-making and collaboration through big data.
DATA MADE DIGITAL
Integrating Intelligent Technologies
Data extraction is the process of lifting unstructured data from your documents so that you can effectively integrate, analyze, and apply it.
What makes DOMA different is that we offer more than a single targeted tool. We integrate multiple types of data extraction tools to create holistic solutions that can address larger challenges within your business. When combined with our business process outsourcing, the result is high impact with minimal disruption.
We assist federal agencies, education institutions, healthcare organizations, and commercial businesses to embrace cloud based automation tools and innovative new processes. We save you time and money by compiling industry-leading tools and pairing them with the expertise and labor required to build and deploy them. We can provide start to finish solutions to extract, index, and deploy your data.
Powered by Amazon Web Services
SMART DATA SOLUTIONS
AWS Textract is a service that automatically extracts text and data from scanned documents. This part of the data extraction process uses machine learning to instantly “read” virtually any type of document to accurately extract text and data without the need for any manual effort or custom code.
- Automatic Detection: Automatically detects a document’s layout and the key elements on the page.
- Deploy AI Quickly: Pre-trained machine learning models eliminate the need to write code for data extraction.
- Optical Character Recognition: OCR offers structured data extraction (forms and tables).
- Predictive Coding: Keyword search, filtering, and sampling help to reduce the number of documents that need to be reviewed manually.
AWS Comprehend is a natural language processing (NLP) service that uses machine learning to find insights and relationships in a text.
- Clarify Your Data: Uses machine learning to help you uncover the insights and relationships in your unstructured data.
- Identifies the language of the text
- Extracts key phrases, places, people, brands, or events
- Understands how positive or negative the text is
- Analyzes a text using tokenization and parts of speech
- Automatically organizes a collection of text files by topic.
- Medical Data: Identify medical information, such as medical conditions, medications, dosages, strengths, and frequencies from a variety of sources.
AWS Rekognition is always learning from new data; AWS is continually adding new labels and facial recognition features to the service we provide.
- Object, scene, and activity: Identify attributes from a photo (person, rock, crest, outdoors)
- Facial Recognition: Identify distinct individuals from a photo (Pat, Ian, Sam)
- Facial Analysis: Identify attributes from a face (female, happy, smiling, eyes open)
- Pathing: Captures path of people in a video (tracking football players during a game)
- Unsafe content detection: Identify inappropriate content (violence, pornography)
- Celebrity Recognition: Quickly identify well-known individuals
- Text in Images: Text detection from real-world images (photos, not documents)
DATA EXTRACTION AT WORK
Make Better Decisions With Data
Data analysis can open up a host of new opportunities for your business. Once we have transformed your unstructured data into structured data there are limitless options for further processing. Aside from the benefits of improved compliance, visibility, and accuracy, data extraction has many unique use cases. Every industry can benefit from the increased productivity and automation this service offers.
Data Extraction Use Cases:
- Build predictive models using a set of data to anticipate customer, patient, or employee trends using Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Automate the creation and processing of digital forms while lifting form fields from legacy documents
- Improve accuracy and accountability for a variety of processes with incremental extraction that keeps a record of changes in your source system.
- Develop more intuitive lead generation and customer workflows from a variety of data sources
- Categorize and tag legacy records with metadata before archiving it in a data store to help achieve compliance with regulations like CCPA, NARA, or GDPR
- Quickly search through information to pinpoint information by keyword, document type, barcode, and much more.
- Mine data to inform other business processes such as application development