DOMA's DX Engage Software Supports Better
Enterprise Content Management
Streamline Your Organization's Data
Having a long term strategy that uses Enterprise Content Management Software can drive success at your organization. Enable remote work and empower users with customized records management workflows to increase productivity.
Experience the Benefits of Enterprise Content Management Systems
Easy Access from Anywhere:
ECM as a Central Cloud Repository
DX Engage Software is hosted within the Cloud so that all your files are in a central repository making it easy for employees to access documents
Keeping all your company data and documents in the Cloud makes for better cross-departmental communication and remote access. If for any reason your employees can’t get to the office and need to telecommute, your organization won’t lose valuable work time.
Managing employee tasks and keeping projects moving forward is easier than ever. In DX Engage Software employees can simply log on to the secure web portal and check to see if any tasks have been assigned to them or search for the document they need.
Identify and Organize Documents
By storing your documents in a cloud-based content services platform (CSP), such as DX Engage Software, business processes become easier:
- Reduce Labor– Save hundreds of employee hours by not having to search through physical files.
- Increase Efficiency– Automate tasks such as data entry, data extraction, electronic forms creation, and more.
- Easily Make Edits– Edit documents to documents stored in DX Engage and notify any employees who need to approve them.
- Track Document Changes– DX Engage provides a log of document changes/versions that can be reviewed.
- Increase Organization– Create folder systems with varying access levels depending on the needs of your team.
Read our Document Uploading Blog
Quick Document Retrieval
OCR Paired with Effective Search Features Finds Records Fast
Full-Text Optical Character Recognition (OCR) is used to quickly convert a scanned paper document to text. This is the first step in transforming unstructured information into structured documents. DOMA specializes in rapidly transforming large volumes of MS Word, HTML, PDFs, hidden text files and more into fully searchable catalogs of information.
This allows all your important documents to be easily searched once they are imported into our software. Our Basic Search is featured on every screen of the application. Once a Value is entered, you can access the search functionality making access to information simple.
Read our Advanced Search Blog
Optimize Business Processes with Workflows
Create Custom Workflows that can remove tedious daily processes for employees
DX is a collaborative software that helps connect different departments in your business so that they work more effectively with data.
- Set up document workflows so that they get sent to the right people at the right time.
- Filling duplicate form fields for daily tasks.
- Alert personnel to documents that require an action from them.
- Set up audits to make sure errors can be caught early.
Read more on Workflow Optimization
Customize Security Access
DOMA's DX Engage Software is secure all along the whole process from setup to daily use:
- We deliver our DX Engage Software through the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud – the market leader in secure, scaleable Cloud Solutions.
- Transfer your documents to our DX Software securely and with ease using our SFTP Drop. Our SFTP server is secure (FIPS 140-2 & HIPAA Compliant), password-controlled, and encrypted.
- Assign user access to only allow approved employees access to your organization’s more classified documents.
- Set up reports and Audits to make keep track of user creation and document changes.
Find out more about all of the features DX Engage Software has to offer
DX Engage Software does more than electronic document management. See what other features in our software can help optimize your organization.
Contact us to schedule a personalized consultation and find out how we can make your organization work better for you with the DX Engage Software or Microservices.