DOMA's COVID-19 Update
A Message for Our Customers
March 24, 2020
Yesterday Virginia’s governor Ralph Northam issued a statewide order to protect the health and safety of Virginians and reduce the spread of the novel coronavirus outbreak (COVID-19). This order which goes into effect at 11:59 on Tuesday March 24th, includes the closure of certain non-essential businesses, a limit on gatherings on more than ten people, and the closure of all public K-12 schools until the end of the year.
A Statement from Our President & CEO, Pat Feliciano
Keeping Your Data Secure
We have entered unprecedented times, and this requires we adapt. As the crisis regarding COVID-19 continues to evolve, we would like to take a moment to express our commitment to serving you and your organization during this time. Our mission is to support people through technology, and so we are doing everything we can to provide support as you attempt to continue your business operations. Likewise, our end-user technical support remains available during this time, ensuring you can continue to use DOMA’s services without interruption. Moving forward DOMA is actively planning for any changes and challenges that accompany keeping our community safe.
At this time, DOMA is not required to close, and as a result we will remain open and operational. In every capacity possible, we are instituting remote work solutions to protect our team. DOMA would like to reassure you that the safety and integrity of your data is one of our highest priorities. With over 20 years of Cloud experience we are well prepared for remote work. This means we are continuing to follow all compliance and security requirements and best practices no matter where we find ourselves.
The Way Forward
DOMA believes it is vital to continue innovating during the critical time. Our team will be posting regular updates, adapting our solutions as needed, and implementing new tools to better support our customers. We are prepared to work harder and work smarter to honor the trust you have placed in us now and in the future.
How DOMA is Keeping the Team Safe
DOMA is committed to following Center for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) recommendations to stop the spread of the COVID-19 virus while still working to support your business operations.
Actions We Have Taken to Stop the Spread and Ensure Team Safety:
- Maximizing Telework – Anyone who can telecommute has been equipped with the tools they need and authorized for remote work. We have plans in place to continue to move even more of our workforce to remote work, allowing them them to stay at home.
- Minimizing In-Person Meetings – Necessary meetings are being conducted through video conferencing software to the fullest extent possible.
- Consistent Communication – Leadership is keeping in constant contact with their teams to ensure we can change things based on the latest recommendations and information from the Department of Health, CDC, and WHO.
- Shift Work – for employees that need to be on-site, schedules have been put in place to minimize who is in the building at any one time. We are encouraging appropriate social distancing company-wide.
- Increased Sanitation – Disinfection measures are in place at both of our facilities. Anyone showing symptoms of any illness (including the flu or a cold) is encouraged to stay home. No one within the DOMA network has been identified as having any exposure to COVID-19 at this time.
- Cleaning and Disinfecting Supplies such as hand sanitizer are readily available to employees.
DOMA would like to thank all of the medical professionals, first-responders, and essential workers who are saving lives and putting their own health at risk to maintain vital services within the United States and beyond.
About DOMA- Powered by Tech, Driven by People
DOMA Technologies (DOMA) is a software development and digital transformation company whose mission is to change customer lives by lightening their workload through faster and more targeted access to their data. Since 2000, our team of 200+ experts has helped businesses navigate all aspects of the digital world. We are a dedicated strategic partner for the federal government and private sector clients at every stage of their unique digital transformation journey.
Learn more about DOMA’s Remote Work Solutions